Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh craaaaaa..............

The other day I thought it would be a hoot to go look at houses. So me and my friend took her children and headed out to look. I came across this sweet little house right near my husbands workplace. Well I decided to go ahead and show it to him as well and now here we are seriously looking like we might get it. When I think about it I still shake a little but the hyperventilating has subsided. Anyways here's a link, http://www.drhorton.com/corp/GetFloorPlan.do?dv=E8&pr=43914&pl=1157004 , have a look.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!!

Chely said...

Wow, that's cool! Buying a house is one of the most exciting experiences (after having a baby in my opion).

I've been living in my new little house for a year now and I still smile every time I walk inside & realize that it's mine:)

Congratulations and best wishes.

Besitos,

Tia Chely

EnchantedPixie7 said...

Well we have come up against a few obstacles and we might not get the house. However if we don't we are still looking at moving(costs to much to live where we are) and trying again in a few years.