Sunday, May 18, 2008

A horrible dodgeball accident...

I know what could go wrong during a game of dodgeball. It was only adults and we were using gatorballs, they are soft. There I was having the time of my life, I don't usually play dodgeball, a guy threw the ball at me. I jumped up to not get hit. I go get a couple of balls, I get in a good spot, take my first ball, pull my arm up and back and throw....then white blinding pain. So what started off as a fun day of training turned into an embarrassing painful day with a side trip to the hospital. You wondering what happened? Well I dislocated my shoulder. Yep a dislocated shoulder playing dodgeball! Well I have to go to the doctor again today, so I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear that! Is there anything you need? Let me know.

Chely said...

Oh Man!! What a bumber:(

How are you feeling now?

EnchantedPixie7 said...

I'm feeling good, it will be nice when I can do all the things I could before.