Monday, June 30, 2008

Changes...


we find out about our house soon...I hope. Either way we are moving in August. We are ready for a new chapter in our lives and would like someplace else to start it.

Kenny will be home schooled this year, I pray that we make it through the year.....alive.

This will be the first year in 9 years that I haven't spent my days working in/for an elementary school. Yes, I'm still there before and after for rec. however, rec. is different than school.

Also as I continue to lose weight we hopefully get closer to the goal of having more children. I never thought that I would even consider having more children in my mid to late 30's or 15-16 years after our first/only child. Yet here we are seriously contemplating it! Side note: Did you know we made my Mom a Grandma at the ripe ol' age of 34!

2 comments:

Chely said...

I'm so happy for all of you:)

Sometimes we think that "Change" is scarry, but once we put our plans in action, "Change" is good.
It's refreshing, it's exciting. Change provides something to look forward to.

You share quite a few upcoming changes, I wish you well in all of them=D

Besitos,

Tia Chely

Michelle said...

Wow new house possibly? That's great! Make sure you give me your new address when you move.

So you're homeschooling Kenny? That's brave. I could never do it. What grade is he in this year?

Good luck in all your changes!