Friday, April 3, 2009

Really?

I didn't even know you could find out that you were pregnant so early. The doctor just called and said that I am about 3-4 weeks pregnant.

He also is referring me to an ob/gyn that specializes in high risk pregnancies.
Raul, the ever optomistic one, says that he thinks I will be on bed rest the last couple of months. Well, I refuse! I will not get morning sickness and EVERYTHING will be just great.

Is it to early to pick out names? We already did. Wanna know them???
I better ask Raul before I go telling people.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm surprised you could get a positive result so early with a store bought EPT, but not the blood test at the dr. Why is her referring you to a high risk OB? Is it the diabetes?

EnchantedPixie7 said...

The diabetes and high blood pressure.

Michelle said...

Wow that is early... you should have them do an ultrasound to be sure. Well being high risk they will probably do one right away anyway.

I wanna know the names!

Jose said...

I'm just excited to be a tio yet once more. I said it before and I'll say it again. The more the merrier.

Chely said...

I also want to know the names=D
What did Raul think? Did you ask him?

EnchantedPixie7 said...

Raul doesn't care if I tell people. Right now we are thinking, Andromeda Serenity, for a girl, Orion Kain, for a boy.