Saturday, March 21, 2009

Favorites pt. 1

I have a lot of favorite Kenny pictures, here is one I came across last night. We were up Christmas morning and here he is brushing his hair. This is one of those times that a parent is proud their child can do things independently and at the same time feel sad that their "baby" is growing up so fast.



Although this isn't my favorite picture of my Mom.(I think the one I like best is in her photo album) This picture reminds me of a time we were so close. My Mommy was my world, I look up to her, respect her, and idolize her. She was the center of my universe. It wasn't until recently that I realized that just as much as our children are the center of our universe, we are the center of their's.



Here we have one of the many school pics I have of myself. I like this one best. I loved when my Mom did my hair this way. This shirt was so cute. Most of all I got to wear for that day my Mommy's bracelets, this made me feel so special.



Lastly here is a photo of a very sweet little boy that I babysat. His name is Davy. I used to watch both him and his brother, John, for his Grandma. I loved all the times I got to spend with them but my favorite was when we would walk to the park they would sing "Jesus Loves Me." This always melted my heart.

1 comment:

Ade said...

With this pictures I am knowing you and believe me I like to know things about you.