Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day out


Yesterday I went to the World Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium. It was my friend Stephanie, her two oldest, Peter and Stephanie, and myself. It was a blast!

The aquarium is a new addition to one of my favorite places to go. When my parents took us Kenny loved feeding the parrots. I enjoy feeding the giraffes. I couldn't believe I got a close-up picture of the jaguar.

However my NEW favorite is the Poison Dart Frogs! Anyone that knows me well, knows that that I LOVE poison dart frogs especially the blue and black ones!

We even got to have lunch at the Tiburon Restuarant inside the aquarium!

5 comments:

Jose said...

I've been wanting to go there but I hear they raised their prices and if I go it's usually not by myself. lol

How much was the entrance fee? How much for the little ones?

EnchantedPixie7 said...

It was $18 for the adults $12 for children. However I happen to have free child passes, it is 1 free child with 1 paying adult. I have 3 left, let me know if you need them.

Michelle said...

We have been trying to plan a trip here!!! I haven't been to this particular zoo in about 10 years! That's a long freakin time! But yeah due to the cost we haven't been able to because something always comes up!

I really want to do this within the next few weeks though... before it gets hotter! My kids have never been there.

Stephanie said...

Y9our jaguar picture is way better than mine! Thanks fo the great day!!

EnchantedPixie7 said...

It did come out really good. I was surprised. Thanks for keeping me company!