Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ugh...

So the doctor changed my meds a couple of weeks ago and just as I was getting used to them I came down with this cold. So, I've been trying to rest. However I have a tendency to sleep to long then wake up with low blood sugar. When I am awake my blood sugar is high. Anyways yesterday my sinuses were all dry and it seemed to have triggered a minor migraine. I finally made my way down to the restroom at work, got sick. The florescent lights in the bathroom were killing my head. Made my way back to our room, kids were all gone, so we left. Got to the car, felt like throwing up again. Well suppressed that urge. Almost didn't make it home. Felt sick, head was killing me, was shaking, and when I got home my blood sugar was at 60. With candy in mouth got in the shower, gave up on standing, laid bath for a while in the dark. Finally got out and used my tea kettle for steam to rehydrate my sinuses and about a half hour later I started to feel better. So, how was your day?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Doesn't sound fun at all!

I have been very exhausted lately... can't sleep at night... my back is killing me. Not sure why. Did laundry... ughh... still not finished. Decorated the house in Christmas. Cooked and cleaned like 3 times! And still haven't found the time to take my Christmas Card pictures so I can finish them and send them out!!

That was my day... thanks for asking.

Chely said...

Well, December 3rd was actually an OK day for me. My stomach was still not 100% but I was feeling better than Sunday (see Blog entry).

Today, I received enlightening financial news and that's always good.

But, I have had "one-of-those-days" when things just don't go the way I'd like.

Been there, done that & moved on with a positive attitude:)

I highly recommend that you read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. This secret provides the understanding of how to feel good and how to have what we want, just by thinking about it. Grab it from the library. I hope you enjoy it, because I’ve already utilized it’s teachings and it works!=D