Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On my marry way...


I'm training up in Surprise for the next couple of weeks. So in the morning I go to the Rec. center and get the car or the van and leave for my class. Well this morning I got the car and about 5 miles from the Rec. it started shaking and making this loud CHUNKCHUNKCHUNK sound and just died. I coasted over to the turn lane and stopped because I didn't have enough momentum to make it through the turn. The truck behind me got mad, cursed and honked at me, and then went around. I did finally get it started long enough to make it into the parking lot in front of OfficeMax. The boss lady had to come get me. Surprisingly I was only 30 minutes late for class. So, there you have it. A day in the life of ME!

2 comments:

Jose said...

Wow, that just sucks to be stranded. I hope it was nothing serious and or super expensive.

Hey congrats on being my 40,000 visitor, also I see you are posting more often now, it really is fun to come and read something new.

Glad to read that you are on a house hunt, I hope you guys find something soon.

Michelle said...

Ughh this sucks. We've been having car trouble lately too. Mostly because all the cars we've had have been junk.
Right now our AC isn't working so I NEVER get out of the house anymore... just too hot to take the kids anywhere.